We are looking forward to welcoming you to this prestigious event to be hosted by ESI Africa. The event will take place at the Protea Hotel Balalaika, Sandton, Johannesburg from 8 – 10 December 2008.
There are still limited seats available, so book your seats today!
Talent management, strategic sourcing, skill assessment and skill sets – as well as skills and performance auditing – are innovative tools to manage your technical skills development in today’s rapidly growing African industry. Due to expanding markets a great opportunity is arising. Developing strategies to manage intellectual and technical capital effectively will position your company as the preferred employer and augment your productivity.
Event highlights include:
- Pre-conference workshop: 8 December 2008
- Talent management – an integrated approach
- Skills and performance auditing
- Panel discussion: 9 December 2008
- Partnerships for sustainable skills development
- Networking function: 9 December 2008
- Keynote address: 10 December 2008
- “Reducing the skills deficit to meet the demands of a growing economy” by Honourable Minister Mosibudi Mangena, Department of Science & Technology, South Africa
- Industry specific case examples
For more information about the conference, please contact Nicolaas Loretz on +27 21 700 3555 (email@example.com) or visit: www.technical-skills-africa.com.