Infrastructure Partnerships for African Development (iPAD) Central Africa 7-10 October 2008 Grand Hotel, Kinshasa DRC
Make sure you don’t miss out on the Early Bird special, valid until the 15th August 2008!
Book your place for the premier business-to-business forum for international business and investment in the DRC. iPAD Central Africa offers a conference, exhibition and visit to Inga with SNEL.
This strategic annual event provides a high-level focus on electricity infrastructure with a session opened by the Minister of Energy, His Excellency Mr Salomon Banamuhere.
Minister of Planning, His Excellency Olivier Kamitatu Etsu will speak about the ‘5 Chantiers’ plan of the President which entails fast-tracking DRC’s electricity infrastructure needs.
An executive panel discussion will follow, examining the Inga and Grand Inga projects, moderated by Mr Vika di Panzu, Director at SNEL.
Invited panelists include:
- Yengo Massampu, Managing Director, SNEL, DRC
- Bruno Kapandji, Secretary General, Central Africa Power Pool, Republic of Congo
- François Perrier, Director, SOFRECO, France
- Kamu Karekamo, Director, Nile Basin Initiative, Uganda
- Patrick Auffret, Inga Project Manager, World Bank, DRC
- Pat Naidoo, Managing Director, WESTCOR, Botswana
- Albert Yuma, President, FEC, RDC
- Antoine Sendama, Director of Planning, Nile Basin Initiative, Uganda
- Ilunga Ilunkamba, Executive Secretary, Public Enterprises Steering Committee (COPIREP), DRC
For registration enquiries, please contact Jimina Schmidt: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register on-line, visit www.ipad-africa.com/central