Deadline date: 16 October 2018
Ethiopian Electric Power is inviting sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement, design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of mobile substations and transmission lines as follows:
- Lot I: 230/33/15kV; eight (8) mobile substations together with power transmission lines that associated;
- Lot II: 230/33/15kV; seven (7) mobile substations together with power transmission lines that associated;
- Lot III :132/33/15kV; five (5) mobile substations together with power transmission lines that associated;
- d. Lot IV: five (5) mobile substations
- 230/66/33kV- One (1) mobile substation,
- 230/66/15kV- One (1) mobile substation,
- 230/132/33kV- One (1) mobile substation,
- 230/132/15kV- One (1) mobile substation and;
- 132/66/33kV – One (1) mobile substation
Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures and is open to all bidders.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address provided from 8:00 am up to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday:
A complete set of bidding document may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address mentioned below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of $110 or in its equivalent in any freely convertible currency from the Ethiopian Electric Power, Procurement office.
The method of payment shall be in cash or cashier’s check or through telegraphic transfer to EEP Main A/C No.: 1000068726372,Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE), Arada Giorgis Branch, Swift Code: CBETETAA for ETB and EEP BUMBUNA HPP A/C No. 01011 81 300051 , National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE), Swift Code: NBETETAA for USD starting from 16 August 2018.
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security equal to;
- $600,000 for Lot I,
- $600,000 for Lot II,
- $400,000 for Lot III, and
- $350,000 for Lot IV.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 16 October 2018 at 2:00 pm. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
Ethiopian Electric Power Head Office
Attn: Mr Tesfaye Tamirat – Director, Procurement,
Logistics and Warehousing Procurement office, Ground
Floor, Room No.-01
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.