ESI Africa is pleased to announce the Conference Committee for the ESI Africa Hydropower Africa 2009 conference that will take place in Johannesburg in March, 2009.
Esteemed committee members are:
- Mr Jonathan Amoaka-Baah, Principal P & C Engineer, Volta River Authority, Ghana
- Mr Andre Botto, Business Development Manager, Alstom Hydro, France
- Mr Wim Klunne, Principale Renewable Energy Specialist, African Development Bank, Tunisia
- Mr John Letsipa, Executive Manager, Project Development, Eskom, South Africa
- Mr Colin Logan, Consultant, Braamhoek Consultants Joint Venture, South Africa
- Mr Anton-Louis Olivier, Managing Director, NuPlanet, South Africa
ESI Africa’s Hydropower Africa 2009 is a niche high-level conference which brings real debate, real decisions in real time as far as giving hydropower projects in Africa traction. One of Africa’s biggest infrastructure projects is a hydropower project – INGA – and Hydropower Africa 2009 will give this event close coverage as well as examine closely the strategies employed in the financing of projects.
The theme for this year’s event is ‘The Business of Hydropower’
To submit and abstract, please email Nicole Smith: email@example.com