Berlin, Germany — ESI-AFRICA.COM — 26 April 2011 – The German Wind Energy Association (BWE) has published a comprehensive summary which is a must for anyone involved or interested in the international wind energy market.
The publication “’ named Wind Energy Market 2010/2011 “’ provides a comprehensive overview of the global wind energy industry.
Over the past 20 years, the BWE Market Survey has established its position as an extremely valuable and highly appreciated tool for keeping track of the steadily growing wind energy market. On 218 pages, this standard work of reference includes the following:
- Measurement reports of wind energy converters
- Technical data and measurement results of almost 100 wind turbines
- A classified directory of over 600 company entries
- An overview about the development in the global market
- A guest article by Dr. Norbert Röttgen, the German Federal Environment Minister, about wind energy’s role in ensuring the global energy supply
- Articles about offshore wind farms
- Information about the use of small wind turbines, and
- A retrospective view of 20 years of the BWE Wind Energy Market