Illustrating actual and planned projects across the upstream, downstream, and power sectors, the African Energy Atlas features more than 60 maps and charts and includes maps showing Asian investment in Africa, and oil and gas maps focused on Mozambique, Madagascar, and Zambia and Malawi. Explanatory notes highlight realities of environmental pressures to infrastructure development, with emphasis on water, population growth and climate change.
- Mixed performance as MDG deadline looms
- Market turns Afro-optimism to increase options
- Economic Africa: Macro data and markets
- Asian investment and major projects
- Africa’s energy infrastructure
- Time to speed up sub-Saharan interconnections
An indispensable resource for all energy industry professionals, policy makers and academics with an interest in the continent. To purchase a copy of the Atlas (priced at GBP 195 ex UK VAT) please contact Claire Volkwyn: firstname.lastname@example.org