In Togo, West Africa, the Company Autonomous Road Maintenance Financing Authority (SAFER) is in need of installations and maintenance of generators.As part of the implementation of its 2017 management budget, SAFER intends to establish and/or update its database of suppliers and service providers to carry out various activities whose estimated cost per activity is below the threshold.
Restricted consultations and requests for price information will be made on the basis of a pre-established directory of suppliers and service providers.
Tender information for generator installations
SAFER is extending an invite to economic operators regularly established in Togo to express their interest to be included in this directory of suppliers and service providers by sending a file of application under sealed envelope to the following address:
Cellule permanente de gestion des marchés publics de la SAFER (Porte 111),
Sise à Cacavéli, sur la Nationale N° 1
The application can be sent every working day from 08:00 to 11:30 in the morning and from 15:00 to 17:00 in the afternoon.
The deadline for submission of demonstrations is set for 20th February 2017 at 17:00 UTC.
The file must include the following:
- An application indicating the full name, company name, full address, telephone and e-mail of the candidate
- Presentation of the structure (date of creation, legal status, share capital, geographical location)
- The economic operator card whose regime is the actual with VAT in force
- The bank account statement
- List of equipment available in ownership or rental with justifications, human means
- Experiences in the chosen fields (certificate of completion, provisional or final acceptance report, etc.)
- Possible prospectuses
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.