In Togo, the National Agency for Sanitation and Public Health (ANASAP), requires the supply, installation and maintenance of inverter/regulator and will be funded under the budget for the year 2017.
In addition, ANASAP intends to establish a directory of its service providers with a view to realising benefits below the threshold of the award.
Price inquiries and restricted consultations will be made on the basis of this directory of providers.
The agency informs all suppliers, service providers, contractors and consultants who wish to be in its database, to submit an application file to its services.
ANASAP reminds providers and suppliers who are already working with it that they are not exempt from this formality and will have to produce the same files in order to renew their annual accreditation.
ANASAP application requirements
- 01 letter of application for approval
- Names and forenames, company names, addresses, telephones, e-mail
- Presentation of the structure (date of creation, legal nature, social capital, etc.)
- 01 copy of the economic operator card, the tax regime of which is real with VAT
- 01 copy of fiscal discharge dated less than three months
- The extract of the commercial register and the mortgage credit
- 01 copy of the certificate of registration and payment of social security contributions
- Experience and qualification in the chosen field (certificate, acceptance report etc.)
- The bank details
- Location map of the company/office
- Prospectuses, brochures or other presentation documents
Please indicate on your envelope the following statement: “Application for ANASAP accreditation, Gestion 2017”.
The sphere of competence as described in the notice and corresponding to the one in which your structure is specialised will also be indicated on the envelope. If you are specialised in several fields, you must create a file for each of them.
Applications must be submitted no later than 23 June 2017 at 10:00am to the following address:
Secrétariat Particulier du Directeur Général de l’ANASAP,
206, Rue des Cygnes Tokoin Solidarité- 01 BP 3361 LOME
01 Lomé (Togo)
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.