Deadline date: 27 March 2019
The Transmission Company of Nigeria’s Project Management Unit hereby invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing technical assistance for engineering supervision and site management for the reinforcement and rehabilitation of 330/132kv and 132/33kv transmission substations.
Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services.
The consulting services include:
- Project management and supervision;
- Technical control of designs;
- Receipt of the equipment in factory and supplies to site;
- Pre-commissioning tests and commissioning upon works completion;
- Transfer of know-how (on the job training).
The shortlisting criteria are:
- The firm’s general experience and overall competence, including relevance of firm’s area of core business to the assignment envisaged;
- Firm’s good reputation, strong institutional capacity and capability in terms of technical, managerial, expertise, quality management system, number of technical staff;
- The extent of specific experience in assignments of similar nature and complexity in construction, rehabilitation, management and supervision of substations up to 330/132kV voltage level, including review of design, supervision of EPC contractor’s quality, schedule, environmental, safety and health compliance, verification of equipment quality, certification of variation orders etc.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy.
In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by email) by 27 March 2019.
Project Manager (World Bank funded Projects)
Transmission Company of Nigeria –Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU)
Attention: Engr. Dahiru A. I.
No. 10, Kunene Close, Off Bobo St, Off Gana Street,
Tel: +234 8080288802 or +234 8080288803
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.