The Nigerian Communication Commission has issued a request for proposal to tender as part of the efforts to achieve its mandate and in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
The Commission hereby invites proposals from reputable firms with proven experience to undertake the project listed above.
Requirements for energy saving lighting tender
Interested contractors are to submit the following documents in the order stipulated below:
- Evidence of incorporation and registration with CAC
- Genuine Tax Clearance for the proceeding 3 years i.e. 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Evidence of current pension clearance certificate from PENCOM(for year 2015)
- Evidence of compliance certificate with the provision of section 6(1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011/Payment of Training Contributions to the Industrial Training Fund
- Certificate of Compliance with NSITF
- Companies audited accounts for the proceeding 3 years, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Evidence of Registration on the BPP’s National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers
- Profile of the company including list of similar projects executed, Letter of Awards/completion certificates and curriculum vitae of professionals in the Company’s employment backed by Certificate
- Evidence of financial capability supported with bank statements for the last six months from a reputable bank
Every submission must be accompanied with an affidavit that all information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
Please note that copies of tax clearance and pencom certificates will be forwarded to relevant government authorities for validation by the Commission in the course of the bidding process.
Collection of request documents
Interested qualified bidders can obtain the request for proposal documents against a fee of N20,000 ($66), payable through the federal government treasury single account.
Evidence of payment of the tender fee must be attached when returning the request for proposals.
The prospective bidders shall enclose the technical and financial bids in two separate envelopes, and enclose the two envelopes in one sealed outer envelope clearly marked REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – LOT NUMBER/INVITATION TO TENDER, and the lot number on the top right hand corner which shall bear the lot description, the name and address of the company on the reverse side of the envelope and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman, Nigerian Communication Commission Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Submissions should be dropped in the bid box located at the reception of the Commission’s Head Office at Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama Abuja not later than 10:00am local time on 11th August 2016.
All enquiries should be directed to: Director, Human Capital and Infrastructure Group, Nigerian Communications Commission 3rd Floor, Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.