The government of Taraba state plans to install solar powered street lights along Road Block Roundabout – Kona Village.
The scope of works for the installation of solar powered street lights includes but not restricted to the following:
- Procuring the solar street lights, poles and accessories
- Casting of street lights concrete base of surveyed and specified spans
- Mounting of poles on cast/provided concrete bases
- Fitting of solar panel and fixtures
- Testing of the installed street lights project
- Maintain throughout defect liability period
Details for solar powered street lights tender
The government of Taraba State now invites competent, reputable and experienced bidders to bid for the installation of solar powered street lights in Jalingo after payment of N75,000 ($208) for bidding document to Ministry of Works and Transport, Barde Way, Jalingo and N25,000 ($69) non-refundable deposit as processing fee.
Interested and reputable contractors with experience in Solar Powered Street Lights should submit their quotation with the following information.
- Certificate of Incorporation of company firm in Nigeria
- Company profile including key professional staff and their resume
- Current tax clearance certificate for three years
- Evidence of having successfully carried out road construction work in the past three years (including titles of the project, client etc.)
- Evidence of registration and payment of pension and social security contribution
- Current audited account for three years with a turnover of not less than N1 billion ($3 million)
- Evidence of registration with industrial training fund
- Evidence of financial capacity/reference letter from a reputable bank
- Evidence of registration with Ministry of Works and Transport, as a contractor.
The bidding documents have been made available from 12 noon 8 January, 2018 to prospective bidders on presentation of evidence of payment of N75,000 for documents and non-refundable fee of N25,000 as processing fee to the office of:
The Secretary Ministerial Tenders Board Secretariat
Office of Director, Planning, Research and Statistics,
Ministry of Works and Transport
Barde Way, Jalingo, Taraba State
The tender and other supporting documents in respect of this bid should be three copies in A4 format and spiral bound are to be submitted not later than 10:00am on 23 February 2018.
All bids must be submitted in sealed envelope marked Bid for Solar Street Lights along Road Block Roundabout – Kona Village (6.5km) with their company names clearly indicated on the top left side of the envelopes.
All bids must be accompanied with bid security of 2% of the bid price.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.