The Lake Chad Research Institute wishes to invite interested, and reputable bidders with relevant experience to tender for the procurement of one unit of Perkins 300KVA soundproofed diesel generator (AP-300).
Lake Chad Research Institute tender requirements
Interested and reputable contractors/suppliers are required to submit their firm profiles, which will include the following documents:
(1) Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Company corporate profile with Curriculum Vitae of key personnel, their experience and similar jobs executed successfully by the firm
(3) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016) with the company tax identification number (TIN)
(4) Company audited statement of account for the past three years dully stamped by a registered Auditor (2014, 2015 and 2016)
(5) VAT Certificate with evidence of remittance to Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
(6) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act2004 from National Pension Commission
(7) Evidence of certificate of compliance from the Industrial Training Fund
(8) Evidence of financial capability and bank support to handle the project
(9) Evidence of registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP’s) National Data Base of Federal Consultants, Contractors and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR)
(10) Clear indication of Head Office address and that the company is not in receivership
(11) Sworn affidavit that none of the principal or associate of the firm is an ex-convict within or outside Nigeria, none of the directors or the company is bankrupt and that none of the principal officers of Lake Chad Research Institute and Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the firm
(12) Evidence of financial capability and banking support (bank reference, recent statement of account).
(13) Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies such as COREN
(14) Evidence of verifiable compliance with the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund Act.
Collection of tender document
Interested companies are to collect tender documents containing detailed specifications from the Procurement Planning Committee Secretariat, Lake Chad Research Institute, Headquarters Maiduguri, Borno State on payment of non-refundable processing fee of N10,000 ($28).
The pre-qualification and completed tender documents must be submitted in two copies each including one original and one photocopy in two separate sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top-left hand side of the envelop “(state category and Lot No.)” and submitted to the address below not later than 12:00 noon on 16 October 2017.
The address for submissions:
The Acting Executive Director,
Lake Chad Research Institute,
Km 5, Gamboru/Ngala Road,
P.M.B. 1293, Maiduguri
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.