The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) has provisions in the FY 2017 FCT statutory budget for the supply of various goods. Works and Services for the Secretariats, Departments and Agencies (SDA).
Accordingly, competent and interested companies are hereby invited to submit technical and financial bids for the installation of solar street lights in FCT Satellite Towns.
All interested companies are to submit copies of the following documents and the originals to be made available for sighting during due diligence exercise.
- Eligibility requirements (without which a company/firm shall be disqualified)
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016) expiring
- Pension Compliance Certificate (expiring 31st December, 2017) as provided in section 1( subsection 6 (d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007;
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate (expiring 31st December, 2017) in compliance with ITF Act, 2011 as amended
- National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) ECS Clearance Certificate (expiring 31st December, 2017);
- Evidence of Registration (Interim Registration Report) on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in line with Sections 5(h) and 6(1)(f) of Public Procurement Act (PPA), 2007; Additional Requirements
- Article and Memorandum of Association complete with name of Directors;
- Corporate profile of firm including registered/head/branch address, functional e-mail and GSM phone number(s);
- Evidence of similar jobs (Within the last five years) executed or being executed including Award letters, Certificate of Valuation or Completion and status of the projects;
- Evidence of up to date Annual returns with CAC;
- Sworn Affidavit in line with the provision of Part IV section 16, subsection 6 (c, e & f) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007;
- Company audited accounts for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
- Current reference letter from bank and bank statement of the company for the past 12 months;
Submissions for solar street lights tender
The Technical and Financial bid documents should each be sealed and labelled “Technical and Financial bids” as appropriate separately, and the two separate envelopes be put in another envelope that should also be sealed and labelled as; “stating the project title Tender Identification Number”.
The Technical and Financial documents should be submitted in three copies (one original and two photocopies each) and all pages of the financial document arc to be duly endorsed by authorised representative of the bidder.
Deadline for this tender has been slated for 16 January 2018.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.
Featured image: Stock