The Nigerian Port Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit tenders for the under-listed electrical projects:
Lot 1: Provision and Installation of solar lighting systems at Koko Port, Ikeja
Lot 2: Reactivation of electrical installation and security lights at Okrika Jetty, Rivers- Port Complex, Port Harcourt
Lot 3: Upgrading of power supply cable and panel from Sub-Station ‘C’ to control tower, Delta Ports Complex
Lot 4: Provision and installation of high tension testing equipment for Western Ports
Lot 5: Provision and installation of high tension equipment for Eastern Ports
Lot 6: Replacement and re-routing of faulty section of HT cable between Sub-station A & B on Ring 1 of HT Network (APMT) Apapa, Tin Can Island Ports
Tender requirements for the electrical projects
Interested bidders should submit bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined below:
Tender requirements (soft and hard copies):
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CO2 and CO7
- Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate and Audited Account for the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015)
- Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011
- Bids must be English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder
- All bids must be accompanied with a sworn affidavit disclosing that they do not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter
- All bidders must accompany every bid with an affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant Committee of the Procurement entity or Bureau or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- Evidence of three similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel and evidence of financial capability from a reputable bank
- All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative
- For joint venture (JV) partnership, Memorandum of Understanding should be provided
Collection of financial tender documents
Interested companies are to collect the standard bidding documents from the address provided below, on provision of evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N30,000 ($95) for each LOT desired into REMITA ACCOUNT OF NPA in any commercial bank.
Physical address: The Office of the General Manager, Procurement, Room M.W.IO, 1st Floor, Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Headquarters, 26/28 Marina –Lagos.
All tender sums of N300 million ($951,627) and above should be conveyed with a 2% bid bond of the tender price from a reputable bank.
Prospective bidders are to submit a bid for each of the LOT desired, three hard copies of technical and financial bid with soft copies of technical bid only should be packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as TECHNICAL BID or FINANCIAL BID.
Furthermore, the reverse side of the sealed envelope should have the names and addresses of the bidders and thereafter put sealed envelopes in a bigger envelope addressed to the secretary to the tender board, Nigerian Ports Authority.
The envelopes must be clearly marked INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE (title description as appropriate to specific project being advertised) specifying public notice no. 3933 and the LOT number desired.
Documents are to be dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 1st Floor of the Headquarter Building of Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28 Marina – Lagos adjacent to the Lift Lobby not later than 11:00am on Monday 5th September 2016.
For further enquiries, please contact the General Manager, Procurement
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.