In Nigeria, the Cross River Basin Development Authority hereby invites interested contractors and consultants to submit technical and financial bids for the supply as well as installation of solar street lights in Ikot Ekpene/Essien Udim/Obot Akara AKS.
Cross River solar street lights: minimum requirements
Bidders are to provide the following as minimum prequalification requirements for the project.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission by inclusion of certificate of Incorporation and Article of Association
- Last three years, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Tax Clearance Certificates
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of ITF Compliance Certificate
- Evidence of compliance with Pensions Reforms Act 2004 by inclusion of PENCOM Compliance Certificate
- VAT Registration with evidence of remittances
- Detailed Company Profile
- Evidence of experience in at least three jobs of similar nature and complexity executed within the last five years with verifiable letters of contract award, evidence of payment and certificates of job completion
- Evidence of verifiable list of major construction equipment and facilities including registration numbers, location (where they can be inspected) and remarks on whether these are owned, hired or leased
- Evidence of registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers
- Evidence of financial capability/reference letter from a reputable bank
- For Joint Ventures, include Memorandum of Understanding
- Evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies such as COREN by the company’s professional staff
- Possession of satisfactory Quality Assurance/Quality Control manuals
- Auditors reports for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016)
Collection of documents
Standard technical and financial bid documents will be available for collection at the office of the Head of Procurement, Cross River Basin Development Authority P.M.B. 1249,
Basin Town, Calabar from 30th May, 2017 upon the presentation of evidence of payment of
non-refundable tender fee of N20,000 ($64) into the Authority’s Account as follows:
Account Name: Cross River Basin Development Project Account
Bank: VIA REMITA
Account Number: 0050503961021
The request for pre-qualification for projects under consultancy will be collected at no cost.
Completed bid documents (two sets of hard copy and one electronic copy in compact disk and Microsoft office format) shall be submitted in sealed envelopes and labelled “TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL” marked “Project Name” at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
CROSS RIVER BASIN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
MURTALA MOHAMMED HIGHWAY
P.M. B. 1249, BASIN TOWN, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE
The closing date for the submission is on or before 12 noon, 10 July 2017.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.
Feature image source: Solar-one