The purpose of this call is to obtain company profiles from suppliers interested in conducting business with the Council, in respect of needs in the form of goods and services to be procured by the Council in respect of supplying of goods and services to be procured through the 2017/2018 financial year.
To be eligible to participate in this exercise, you should provide:
- Valid company registration certificate;
- An original valid good standing tax certificate;
- An original valid good standing social security certificate;
- A valid affirmative action compliance certificate, proof from Employment Equity Commissioner that bidder is not a relevant employer, or exemption issued in terms of section 42 of the Affirmative Action Act, 1998;
- A certificate indicating SME Status (if applicable); and
- Original letter from the bank confirming banking details (letter should be on letterhead, stamped and signed by the bank official).
National Road Safety Council tender details
Kindly take note that, companies expected to submit company profiles are those that have electrical products and services listed on their founding statements or company registration documents.
National Road Safety Council shall have the rights to:
(a) Ask for clarifications at time of evaluating company profiles;
(b) Reject all company profiles, if above-mentioned is not adhered to; and
(c) Remove non-performing suppliers from the list.
Submissions of profiles are to be submitted in a sealed envelope, and can either be hand delivered or courier to National Road Safety Council, C/O Harold Pupkewitz and Independence Avenue, Windhoek, Namibia.
Closing date for this tender has been slated for 31 October 2017. Enquiries can be directed to Bethino Mbirimujo or Victoria Sheenya on the contact number provided.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.
Namibian flag: Source Shutterstock