The government of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania is financing, together with the World Bank and the European Union, the National Integrated Programme of Support to Decentralisation, Local Development and Youth Employment (PNIDDLE).
The PNIDDLE Coordination Unit (CCP) solicits closed bids from eligible bidders meeting the qualifications required for the supply and installation in two separate lots of solar electrical equipment.
LOT 1: electrification and energy supply of sanitary equipment of 17 health posts
LOT 2: energy supply of sanitary equipment of 36 health posts
The procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding as defined in the “IBRD Loans and Credits and Donations” Guidelines, and open to all bidders from eligible countries as defined in the Guidelines.
Mauritania tender details
Eligible and interested bidders can obtain information from: CCP, Coordinator of PNIDDLE, and take note of tender documents at the address below from 9am to 4pm GMT Monday to Thursday and 9am to 12pm Friday: Ilot C lot 617 Tevragh Zeina – Nouakchott next to the Women’s Market.
The qualifications requirements are as follows:
- Have realised, for the lot considered, during the last three years (2016, 2015 and 2014), at least one market of the same nature and of the same complexity.
- Have achieved an average annual turnover during the last three years (2016, 2015 and 2014) of an amount at least equal to the amount of: UM60 million ($169,647) for lot no.1 and UM50 million ($141,372) for the lot no.2
- Provide customer testimonials for the experiments presented;
- Provide prospectuses and catalogues of supplies to be delivered clearly indicating the materials proposed in the list of quantities and unit prices;
- Have credit facilities up to UM40 million ($113,098) for Lot No 1 and UM30 million ($84,823) for lot 2
Interested bidders can obtain a complete tender dossier in French by making a written request to the coordinator of PNIDDLE Ilot C lot 617 Teveagh Zeina against a non-refundable payment of UM30,000 ($85). The payment method will be cash to the Mauritanian Treasury.
The tender document will be delivered to the tenderer or his representative upon presentation of the original of the receipt issued by the Treasury.
Bids must be submitted to the address below no later than 27 December 2017 at 12.00 GMT. Electronic submission of tenders will not be permitted.
The address referred to above is:
Procurement Commission of PNIDDLE
Island C Lot 617 Tevragh Zeina – Nouakchott next to the “Women’s Market”.
The coordinator of PNIDDLE
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.
Featured image: Stock