Liberia intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the supply and installation of 66kV transmission lines in Greater Monrovia and Bomi Corridor.
Government has opened an international competitive bidding, the contract is divided into two lots and bidders may bid for either one lot or both lots.
- Double Circuit Tower Type
- 66kV Polymeric suspension/tension insulator
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Liberia Electricity Corporation and inspect the bidding documents at the address stated below from 09:00am to 17:00pm, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- Bidders must in the last five years have successfully completed at least two similar transmission lineworks of similar nature and complexity; each valued at least $ 2.8 million for lot 1 and 1.8 million for lot 2.
At least one of the contracts must have been carried out in a Sub- Saharan African country with conditions similar to Liberia. For a joint venture, the partners should collectively meet this specific experience provided each joint venture partner has had relevant experience in the component contract it is designated to perform.
- Furthermore, bidder must have a minimum average annual turnover of $4.6 million for Lot 1 and $2.8 million for Lot 2, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three years.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of $80,000 for lot 1 and $60,000 for lot 2.
Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 GMT on Friday 22nd July 2016.
Attention: Chief Executive Officer
Floor/Room number: 3rd Floor,LEC’s Conference Room
Monrovia, 10 Liberia
Subscribe to tenders service
For more details tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, we can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.