The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is hiring a qualified electrical contractor for the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of generators as well as maintenance services for its IFC Office in Accra.
IFC tender requirements include the following:
- Bidder must provide evidence that the firm is original equipment manufacturer’s distributor or authorised dealer.
- Bidder must be registered and is authorised to work as an electrical contractor in Accra, Ghana
- Have consistent profitability of its operations showing a consolidated profit before taxes in at least 2 years over the last 3 years
- Demonstrate over the last 5 years’ firm has successfully and continuously been engaged as an Electrical Contractor executing similar scope and scale to technical requirement as stated in this solicitation
- Be able to provide emergency services/service calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays, for the duration of the agreement.
Submission deadline for IFC tender
The bid submission deadline is 8 December 2017. The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated category Manager, referencing the following information:
- Solicitation number
- Company name
- Contact person name and title
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Contact’s email address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organisations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement.
All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer: Chayut Mathurapote
Take note that the World Bank reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over $250,000.
Offer’s proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.