Ghana’s Ministry of Transport seeks the supply, installation and commissioning of electrical goods and works.
A complete set of the tender documents on CDs in English have been made available for purchase by interested bidders from 23 October between the hours of 09:30 and 16:00 GMT of each working day.
Documents can be acquired upon payment of non-refundable fee of GHS 300 ($68) in cash for each tender document at the office of the cashier, ground floor GPHA Towers, Tema.
Tender details for electrical goods supply
For more information about this tender please visit the address below:
The Port Electrical Engineer,
Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority,
Head Office, Tema
Completed tender offers must be deposited in the tender box located at the office of the secretary to the Director General, GPHA New Headquarters Block, 9th floor on or before 10:00hrs GMT on 22 November 2017.
All tenders must be accompanied by:
1. Business/Company’s registration certificate
2. Valid IRS Tax clearance certificate (Valid up to period of tender submission)
3. Valid Social Security & National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Clearance Certificate
4. Valid Classification Certificate
5. Site Inspection Certificate
6. A tender security of 2% of the tender price
7. Value Added Tax (VAT) registration Certificate
The address for submissions is as follows:
The Director General
Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority
GPHA New Headquarters Block, Tema
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.