The Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons invites eligible suppliers to provide electrical equipment.
Suppliers who are interested in the College’s tender information are advised to apply to be registered towards the compilation and development of suppliers Data-base for the 2018 fiscal year.
Electrical equipment: tender details
Interested suppliers are expected to introduce their business and provide copies of the following valid business documents in order to do business with the College:
- Introductory letter indicating business location and address, and major product/business line
- Business registration certificate
- Evidence of renewal of business certificate
- Valid VAT Registration Certificate (or if exempted provide evidence of exemption)
- Valid internal Revenue Service Tax clearance certificate (or if exempted, provide evidence)
- Valid SSNIT clearance certificate
- Certificate of commencement of business 8. Ministry of Works & housing certificate (construction and civil works only).
Applications should be addressed to:
The Rector Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons 54, Independence Avenue, Ridge, Accra
P.O. Box MB 429
All applicants are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of GHC100 ($22) at the Accounts office of the College and pick up the registration form, from Monday to Friday between 08:00am to 05:00pm.
Completed applications forms together with all the relevant supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes to the Procurement Unit of the College not later than 28th February, 2018.