Deadline date: 23 August 2019
The Eswatini Electricity Company has made funds available towards the cost of the Maguga Power Station Governor Replacement Project, and intends to apply the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation to tender is issued.
Eligible bidders are invited to submit bids for the project, which covers the replacement of a digital electronic governor system.
For more tenders click here
The main scope of work includes the following;
- Remove the current governor system
- Supply and install an operational digital governor system
- Demonstrate capability by simulating governor on a model or test bench
- Interface the new governor with the existing actuator and PLC for both operation and control of the hydro-generator
- Commission the new governor system
- Train company personnel on operation and maintenance of the system
- Provide all product documentation and software to the company
Bidders are obligated to participate in a compulsory site scoping meeting to be held on Thursday, 08 August 2019 at 10:00am, at Maguga Power Station.
Tel +268 409 4000
Submission of bids
The separate, sealed envelopes of both the financial and technical proposals should then be sent to EEC in a sealed envelope clearly marked Tender No.21 of 2019/20 – Maguga Power Station Governor Replacement Project and addressed to the EEC Secretary to the Tender Committee, Eswatini Electricity Company, Eluvatsini House, Head Office, Mhlambanyatsi Road, Mbabane, Eswatini no later than on 23 August 2019 at 1200 noon.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.