The Central Electricity Board (CEB) is inviting qualified consultancy firms to express their interest in the provision of consultancy services for the detailed survey, design, tendering process and project management in connection with the erection of 132kV tower lines from Combo substation to Henrietta substation.
CEB intends to construct a double circuit 132kV transmission tower line to ultimately replace the existing 66kV transmission line.
The towers shall be designed to ultimately operate on 132kV but will be operating initially at 66kV.
Central Electricity Board tender details
Engineering consultancy firms satisfying the eligibility and qualification requirements listed below are hereby invited to express their interest for this project.
- Demonstrate proven track record in the successful completion of at least two projects of similar type with specific experience in the implementation of tower line projects
- Demonstrate evidence of having provided consultancy services over the last ten years of at least 1,000 km of transmission line (132kV and above) on EPC basis including supervision of testing & commissioning of transmission lines
- Provide description of such assignments and contract values thereof
- Provide CVs of proposed staff. Individual consultants named to any task must have a minimum of ten years of working experience and has completed successfully two projects in the following:
- As consultant in the design of 132kV or above lattice tower lines;
- As consultant in preparation of tender documents, evaluation of bids and leading negotiation team for award of contracts of similar size;
- As site manager/project manager/engineer in site supervision works of similar nature.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours (09:00am to 16:00pm, Mauritian time) in writing 14 days before the deadline for submission of the EOI addressed to the Chairman Tender Committee.
Expression of interest, together with the relevant information of the applicant, sealed in an envelope and clearly marked EOI-TD-4131- Consultancy Services for the Detailed Survey, Design, Tendering Process and Project Management in connection with the erection of 132kV tower lines from Combo substation to Henrietta substation, addressed to the Chairman Tender Committee should either be deposited in the tender box situated at the address mentioned below or submitted/sent by registered post or courier service by Wednesday, 26 July 2017 at 13:30pm Mauritian time to the following address:
Central Electricity Board,
Republic of Mauritius
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.
Featured image: 123rf