Uganda Development Bank now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the pre-qualification of providers of supplies, works and services for financial year 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Uganda Development Bank tender information
The Bidding documents can be obtained and inspected upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ugx 50,000 ($14.7) at the below address:
Procurement & Disposal Unit, at Uganda Development Bank 1stFloor, Wing B, Rwenzori Towers Plot 6 Nakasero Road P.O. Box 7210 Kampala.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic bidding procedures (Pre-qualification for group contracts) contained in the government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2014 and is open to all eligible bidders.
The detailed bid notice is available at the entity’s website at www.udbl.co.ug and on the PPDA website at www.ppda.go.ug.
- Certificate of incorporation
- A copy of a valid URA tax Compliance certificate
- Audited accounts for the last two years (2014 and 2015)
- Letters of recommendation from three of your major clients
- Certificates from affiliated bodies/associations/manufacturer certificates
- Current PPDA certificate for 2016 is a must
- Company Profile to include management team, Board of Directors
Please note subject to the above, bidders are required to have fully met the requirements in Annex A (Forms A1-A7) to be fully eligible for the services.
The deadline for submission of bids is Thursday 22nd September 2016, at or before 11:00am.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.