In West Africa, the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) intends on executing some rehabilitation projects and to procure various major transmission equipment and works under its 2016 fiscal year appropriation.
Accordingly, TCN invites qualified, and reputable companies to tender for the procurement of the under listed goods, works and services.
LOT 10: 100MVA 132/33KV power transformer
LOT 11: 60MVA 132/33kV power transformers.
LOT 12: 75MVAR 330KV shunt reactor
LOT 13: Transformer oil filtration machines
LOT 14A: 330KV isolators
LOT 14B: 132KV isolators
LOT 14C: 33KV 3 phase 1250A isolator
LOT 14D: 33KV 3Phase 2000A isolator
LOT 15A: 330KV circuit breakers
LOT 15B: 132KV Circuit Breakers
LOT 15C: 33KV (2000A) SF6 gas circuit breaker
LOT 15D: 33KV (1250A) SF6 gas circuit breaker
LOT 16: 330KV capacitor voltage transformers
LOT 17: 33KV instrument transformers
LOT 18A: line distance protection relays
LOT 18B: transformer main and back-up protection relays
LOT 19: Under- frequency relays
LOT 25: Surge arrester tester
LOT 36: Repair and calibration of omicron relay and transformer testing equipment.
LOT 37: Transformer oil regeneration services of 1 x 60MVA and 2x30MVA power transformers at Maryland and Alimosho Transmission Substations
LOT 38: Transformer oil regeneration services of 1x90MVA 330/132/33kV power transformers at Birnin Kebbi Transmission Substation.
LOT 39: Overhauling of 60MVA1 32/33KV T22 (ELTA Made) power transformer at Effurun Transmission Substations
LOT 40: Re-conductoring works of Delta-Effurun 132KV transmission line.
LOT 41: Design, Dualization and rehabilitation of Eleyele Ibadan North 132KV transmission Line
LOT 42: Replacement of missing skywires under Bauchi Region
LOT 43: Transformer oil regeneration services of 2x150MVA330/1 32/33KV power transformer at Alaoji Transmission Substation
LOT 44: Transformer oil regeneration services of 2×1 50MVA 330/132/33KV power transformer at Egbin Transmission Substation
LOT 45: Transformer oil regeneration Services of 2×1 50MVA 330/1 32/33KV power transformer at New Haven Transmission Substation
LOT 46: Replacement of missing skywires under Kaduna Region
LOT 47: Replacement of missing skywires under Lagos Region
LOT 48: Replacement of missing skywires under Oshogbo Region.
LOT 49: Replacement of missing skywires under Shiroro Region
LOT 50: Replacement of missing skywires under Port-harcourt Region.
LOT 51: Rehabilitation of corroded towers (Bauchi, Kaduna and Shiroro Region)
Transmission Company of Nigeria requires the following:
- Certificate of incorporation/evidence of registration with the corporate affairs commission (CAC)in Nigeria with forms C02 and C07).
- Current tax clearance certificate for the past three years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
- Three years audited financial account (2013, 2014 and 2015) duly stamped by a registered Auditor.
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of Pencom Act 2004.
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of ITF.
- Evidence of Compliance with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust fund (NSITF).
- Evidence of company registration with BPP database.
- Evidence of experience with contract awards in at least two jobs of similar natures for all the lots in the last five years.
- Evidence of partnership with a reputable manufacturer/evidence of manufacturer representative for a reasonable period of time –for goods.
- Evidence of quality of equipment including product brochure(s)- for goods.
- Evidence of banking support/financial capability.
- Company profile and technical qualification showing curriculum vitae of key personnel on similar jobs.
- Evidence of works equipment holdings or access to lease of relevant equipment, machineries etc. (works only).
- A sworn affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct of the company.
Collection of tender document for both categories
Interested applicants are requested to indicate their interest by requesting for the tender document or categories A&B above from the office of:
General Manager (Procurement) TSP, PHCN Corporate Headquarters.
Plot 441 Zambezi Crescent,
Maitama, Abuja. Nigeria.
Applicants shall pay a non-refundable fee of N30,000.00 ($95) per lot.
All payment shall be through CBN Remittal platform payable to the Transmission Company of Nigeria-TSP before collection of the tender documents.
Submission of documents
All documents shall be submitted in one original, one copy and a soft copy.
Completed technical and financial bid documents for categories A&B shall be submitted in separate envelopes, sealed and clearly marked ‘Technical Bid’ and ‘Financial Bid’, respectively, for each lot of your choice.
The technical proposals must bear the relevant quotation prerequisites and technical details (to be issued with the tender document).
Tenders shall be submitted to:
The General Manager (Procurement) TSP, Room 122/129,
PHCN Corporate Headquarters,
Plot 441 Zambezi Crescent,
Separate documents in separate envelopes shall be submitted for each lot of your interest. The name and mailing address of the applicant company must be clearly marked on the envelopes.
The schedule for the closing and opening of the technical proposals are as follows:
Category A: 9th January, 2017 by 12 noon and opening of tender immediately after.
Category B: 11th January 2017 by 12 noon and opening of tender immediately after.
Please note that no contractor shall be awarded contract more than two lots in each category.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.