Expressions of interest (EOI) requirements
Interested eligible bidders are required to provide and meet the following outlined criteria:
- Compile a detailed proposal including an implementation plan and methodology
- An executive summary
- Rationale and motivation for the development concept including associated spin off benefits in line with Nkonkobe Municipality’s development initiative in Nkonkobe
- Conceptual diagrams or plans available at this stage
- A completed and signed EOI questionnaire
- Proof of capability to raise and secure funding for the proposed development by availing one of the following documents; letter from the bank, latest financial statements, proven experience of undertaking development of similar value.
- An organisation profile of the interested lead organisation
- Valid original SARS tax clearance certificate
- Organisation registration documents
- Copies of identity documents of members, directors or shareholders
- BBBEEE contribution level certificate
- Declaration of interest signed (interest of state)
- Declaration of interest signed (kinship)
- Submission declaration signed
- Detailed CV of the lead person or person
- Cover letter
Nkonkobe local Municipality - Clarification meeting
For more information on this tender, interested bidders may contact Mr W. Mayeza via email or telephone.
There is a compulsory clarification meeting scheduled for Monday 11th July 2016 at 11:00am.
The address: Fort Beaufort Town
Cnr Market and Campbell Street
The closing date for EOI from potential developers is strictly Friday 18th July 2016 at 12:00 noon.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.