Senelec invites closed bids from interested bidders who meet the qualifications required for the provision of modular prepaid meters and test benches.
The award of the contract will be conducted by means of an open invitation to tender to all eligible bidders as defined in the Public Procurement Code.
Requirements for modular prepaid meters
- Financials- Provide the financial statements for the years (2014, 2015, and 2016) duly certified by a Chartered Accountant;
Have achieved an average annual turnover for the years 2013, 2014 and 2015 in the supply of similar products, equal to at least $4 million
- Technical capacity and experience- Have performed within the last five years (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016), at least one market of a similar nature;
– Be the manufacturer or in association with the manufacturer of meters and counting accessories. The act of grouping with the manufacturer of the equipment must be issued and included in the bidder if the manufacturer is not the bidder;
– Provide evidence that they have or will have the means to carry out after-sales service, transfer of competence and train users of the equipment;
Provide certificates of conformity to the DLSM COSEM communication protocol for meters;
– The tenderer must undertake that if they are awarded the contract they will supply five samples of meters of each type as well as all the information required for their integration into the MDMS and Senelec’s existing STS prepayment management system,
Interested bidders may obtain a complete tender dossier by submitting a written request to the following address: Secretariat of the Procurement Department, located at 28 rue Vincens in Dakar on the 4th floor against a non-refundable payment $90.
Bids must be submitted to the following address: Senelec, Room Markets Commission located at 19, Abdou Karim Bourgi Street X Wagane Diouf on the 2nd floor Tounkara – Dakar building, no later than Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 09:30 am local time.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.