South Africa’s Sol Plaatje local municipality invites bids for a bi-annual contract for the supply and delivery of metering kiosks for electrical energy meters.
The work shall commence on the date of signing the contract, with an option to extend as it may be determined by the Municipality upon expiry.
One complete set of documents is available from the SCU Contracts Department,
Municipal stores complex opposite security,
The documents can be collected from Monday to Friday from 08h00 till 15h00 for a non-refundable fee of R300 ($23).
Payment must be made at the cashiers on a “NO 10 deposit slip” using the following vote no 21 12 1 42 451 0 11I ZZ ZZ 7E.
Alternatively, documents are available by downloading them at www.solplaatje.org.za.
Queries should be directed as follows:
- Contents and completion of bid documents, may be addressed to Mr. Nick Sonqishe Tel No. 053-8306770 / 079 694 3438
- Technical queries relating to this bid may be addressed to Line manager, Mr F Aysen Tel No. 053-8306911/8306403
- Relating to buying/obtaining of bid documents, Mr F. Koen, Tel no 053-8306180/8306178
Sol Plaatje Local Municipality - tender terms and conditions
In terms of Section 13 of the Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and the official tender procedures, the Municipality will reject all tenders that do not comply with the following pre-conditions.
- Bidders that have not furnished the Municipality with his/her full names, identification number or company or other registrations number and a tax reference number and VAT registration number, if any.
- Bidders that have not submitted valid, original Tax Clearance Certificate from SARS.
- Bidders that have not submitted a current Municipal Rates Account. For leasing see MBD1 of tender document.
- Bidders bidding as a joint venture that have not included their joint venture agreement as part of the tender document.
- Bidders that have not indicated whether:
5.1 He/she is in the service of the state or has been in the service of the state or has been in the service of the state in the previous 12 months.
5.2 If the bidder is not a natural person, whether only of its directors, managers, principal shareholders or a stakeholders is in the service of the state or has been in the service in the previous twelve months, or
5.3 Whether a spouse, child or parent of the bidder or of a director, manager, shareholders or stakeholder is in the service of the state, or has been in the service of the state in the previous twelve months.
Tenders must be submitted on the official documents in a sealed envelope, outwardly marked “the Contract No, addressed to the Municipal Manager, and placed in the bid box, City Hall, Kimberley Ground Floor not later than 11:00am on 13 March 2017.
The address is as follows:
Municipal Manager Civic Offices,
Sol Plaatje Drive Private
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.