In Nigeria, the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) seeks to undertake the execution of various developmental projects under the 2017 appropriation. The institute hereby invites competent contractors to tender for the execution of the external electrification of the Research Centre at OSUBI.
Petroleum Training Institute tender details
The Petroleum Training Institute in compliance with the Provision of Public Procurement Act 2007 and Bureau of Public Procurement Guidelines, requests interested companies to submit the following documents with verifiable evidence for assessment/consideration;
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Certified true copies of Memorandum and Article of Association of Company and CAC form CO2 and CO7 (Particulars of Directors)
- Comprehensive company profile including CVs of any key professional and managerial staff (with evidence of academic qualifications experience and registration with professional bodies)
- Company Tax clearance certificate for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate with TIN Number and Remittance
- Evidence of compliance with National Pension Commission (PENCOM)
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of copy of compliance certificate from Industrial Training Fund
- Audited accounts for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Evidence of financial capability or specific statement support from a licensed commercial bank
- Evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) as a contractor
- Verifiable evidence of two similar jobs/services executed for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016), and details of the companies that the job/services were rendered to including certificate of completion (Please provide the company’s physcial address not P.O.Box/P.M.B, functional telephone number and email address)
- Sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any court of law for any criminal financial offence
- A sworn affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached is true and contract of the company and that no officer of PTI is neither a former nor present Director or shareholder or has pecuniary interest in the bid
- Letter of consent to allow for verification of all the documents submitted including CAC, Tax, VAT Remittances, Pension, Industrial Training Fund and company’s financial standing with the bank
- Evidence of compliance with employees’ compensation Act showing remittance of 1% of the total emolument of their workers to Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund
Collection of tender documents
Interested bidders shall collect bid documents from the Procurement Department, PTI Effurun between 10:00am and 3:00pm (Monday – Friday), on payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N30,00 ($83) into PTI TSA internally Generated Revenue account with CBN through any commercial bank and obtain receipt from the Accounts Department.
Prospective bidders shall enclose the technical and financial bids in a sealed envelope and marked appropriately as Technical and Financial.
Both bids must be submitted in one large sealed envelope, marked with lot number at the top left hand corner and addressed to:
The Chief Internal Auditor
Petroleum Training Institute
The closing date for this tender is on the 8th November 2017.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.