Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is inviting competent bidders to submit tenders for the upgrade of power supply cable/panel from substation C to control tower in Delta Ports Complex.
Requirements for Nigerian Ports Authority tender
Interested bidders should submit bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined below:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms C02 and C07
- Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate and Audited Account for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016)
- Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011
- Bids must be in English and signed by an official authorised by the bidder
- All bids must be accompanied with a sworn affidavit disclosing that they do not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter
- All bidders must accompany every bid with sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- Company must provide evidence of minimum turnover of N100 million ($274,000)
- Evidence of three similar projects executed in the past ten years including letters of awards, completion certificates etc
- Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel
- Evidence of financial capability from a reputable bank/Letter of commitment
- All relevant information concerning contact, telephone numbers (preferably GSM Nos.), fax and e-mail address of firm’s representative
For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding should be provided.
Collection of tender documents
Interested bidders are to collect the standard bidding documents from the Office of the General Manager, Procurement, 1st Floor.
Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), 26/28 Marina- Lagos on provision of evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N30,000 ($82) into REMITTA ACCOUNT OF NPA in any commercial Bank.
Prospective bidders are to submit bids in two hard copies clearly marked as Technical Bid and Financial Bid at no later 11:00am on 31 August 2017.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.
Featured image: Stock