Niger Delta Basin Development Authority invites interested consultants to submit technical/financial bids for prequalification for the study and design of solar street lights in Igbomotoru Community, Southern Ijaw Environs, and Southern Ijaw Federal Constituency Bayelsa State.
Eligibility criteria for solar street lights study
Interested companies are to provide the following as minimum technical requirements:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission by inclusion of certificate of Incorporation and Article of Association.
- Last three years, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Tax Clearance Certificates with Tax Identification Number
- Evidence of Pencom Compliance Clearance Certificate for 2017
- For Joint Venture (JV), include Memorandum of Understanding
- Annual Audit reports for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016)
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of Compliance Clearance Certificate from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) for 2017
- Verifiable evidence of registration on the National Database of Consultants, Contractors, and service Providers with the Bureau of Public Procurement by submission of Interim Registration Report as evidence of compliance.
- Evidence of National social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate for 2017
- A company bid document with the following:
- Sworn affidavit in line with provision of part iv section 16 sub-section 6(f) of the public Procurement Act 2007 stating that all documents/information presented are genuine and verifiable.
- The director(s) of the firm has/ have never been convicted in any Court of Law within or outside Nigeria.
- None of the company’s directors or the Company Itself is bankrupt.
- None of the officers of the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present staff of the company.
- The company is not in receivership.
- All contractors must renew their registration with the Authority
Collection of documents
Tender documents have been made available for collection from mid-August 2017, upon the presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N20,000 ($56) into the Authority’s Central Bank Treasury Single Account as follows:
Account Name: Niger Delta Basin Development Authority Remita E-Collection IGR
Account Number 0120179561013
Alternatively, collect Remita Reference Retrieval (RRR) Number from the cashier before paying through Commercial Bank) at the Authority’s Conference Hall Headquarters premises, Port Harcourt.
Completed technical and financial bids must be submitted in two hard copies and one electronic copy (non-rewritable compact disk/DVD) and addressed to:
The Manager Director
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority
P.M.B. 21 Azikiwe Road, 5676 Port Harcourt,
The closing date for the submission is on or before 12:00pm 26 September 2017.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.