The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) is extending an invitation for pre-qualification and expression of interest for the execution of approved projects in the 2016 internally generated revenue appropriation.
NAMA intends to undertake the under listed projects for goods, works, consultancy and non-consultancy services under its 2016 financial year budget.
Therefore, the agency wishes to invite competent and reputable interested companies/contractors/suppliers/vendors/consultants to submit documents for any of the projects/services listed below.
Lot 30: Supply and installation of automatic voltage regulator and uninterrupted power supply for various equipment.
Lot 31: Procurement and installation of solar energy system and DC power system.
Requirements by the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
To qualify for consideration, interested companies with experience in similar jobs are required to submit the documents listed below alongside their pre-qualification and expression of interest documents.
- Evidence of incorporation with corporate affairs commission (CAC) of Nigeria
- Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association with CAC (Form C02 & CO7 inclusive)
- Tax clearance certificate (TCC) for the last three years (2013 – 2015) corresponding with declared annual turnovers by inclusion of photocopy and Tax identification Number (TIN) issued by the proper tax authority
- Evidence of VAT registration and proof of past remittances
- National pension commission (PENCOM) certificate as evidence of compliance with pension reform Act 2004
- Industrial training fund (ITF) certificate as evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011
- Evidence of registration on the national database of federal contractors, consultants and service providers (Interim Registration Report from the Bureau of Public Procurement)
- Detailed company profile and professional experience/Curriculum Vitae of key personnel, including registered address, name, functional location, Telephone Nos and Email Address etc
- Audited statements of accounts for the past three years (2013 – 2015)
- Verifiable evidence of competence, exhibited in the provision of similar services within the last three years, attach letters of award and certificate of disengagement if any
- Evidence of membership of relevant professional bodies or government agency (where it is deemed necessary)
- Letter of recommendation from company’s bankers indicating the financial capacity and capability to undertake the project if awarded
- Evidence of ownership or access/lease of relevant equipment/technology and resources required to be deployed for the project
- Evidence of dealership or manufacturers authorization (where it is deemed necessary) & any additional information that may enhance the pre-qualification of the company
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Tender to include Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (indicating the responsibilities and duties of the individual firms constituting the JV. The lead consultant – the firm which has the most relevant core competence for the assignment, must be indicated in the consortium’s MOU.
Sworn affidavit disclosing as follows:
- That all documents submitted are not only genuine but correct
- That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law
- That the firm’s Director or company is not bankrupt
- That the company is not a replacement for a hitherto tax defaulting company
- That the company is not in receivership or financially/legally encumbered.
- Whether or not any of the officers of NAMA or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) or Federal Ministry of Transportation is a former to present Director of the company
Submission and closing date
To qualify for consideration, interested companies/consultants are required to submit the above listed documents in two separate envelopes in A4 paper size and neatly bound in a sealed envelope marked “NAMA IGR 2016 ….. (state project title), LOT ….(state lot number) at the centre.
All documents to be addressed to the Managing Director/CE, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency, Muritala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja – Lagos.
All documents should be submitted to the office of Head of Procurement, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) Headquarters, Annex Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja- Lagos
The closing date for the collection of all submissions is Friday, 28th October 2016 at 10:00am prompt.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.