The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) invites reputable companies to provide services for the acquisition of remote meter data and meter data management software in the Nigerian electricity market.
The scope of works shall cover but is not limited to the following:
- Acquire meter data remotely from GENCOs and TSP trade points, and TSP and distribution trade points in real time at 30 minute intervals
- Detect meter tamper events and outage occurrences, calculate transformer loading from interval meter data
- Generator machine read and ability to read capacity values in 30 minute intervals for all generating plants in the sector
- Provide a secured database preferably ORACLE or MSSQL with a minimum of seven years data retention for all acquired data, with access for participants’ to conduct integrity and data validation checks and for legal requirements
- Providing accurate energy data for all trade points in real time at user’s defined intervals as input into the settlement statements
- Provide unrestricted access for TCN-MO users 24/7 and ensure data integrity, system availability and security.
- Monitor participants’ energy load in real time and publish
- Provide a system that supports existing communication protocols and capability to acquire meter data remotely from more than 40 different meter types from various manufacturers. PLC and TCP-IP connections and implement COSEM’ DLMS.
- Open platform for integration with third party software for reports generation, modular, scalable and flexible integration with the Settlement Software System, SCADA and other third party tools for market administration
- Accurately measure transmission losses in real time
- Geographical information system software
- Project management software
TCN tender information
Interested companies are to provide the following:
- Evidence of company registration in Nigeria (forms C02 and C07 must be attached) or overseas
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016) expire 2017
- Audited account of the company for 2014, 2015 and 2016 duly stamped by a registered Auditor
- Submission of evidence (s) of current 2017 compliance certificate with the Pension Reform Act 2004 in accordance to Section 16 (6) (d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007
- Evidence of ITF compliance certificate expire 2017
- Certificate of compliance with NSITF expire 2017
- Current interim registration report as evidence of registration with BPP Database of contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Evidence of banking support/ financial capability
- Proof of expertise of personnel in the area of AMR data management
- Evidence of original equipment manufacturer
- Evidence of safety in previous data management
- Comprehensive company profile
- Evidence of having successfully carried out at least two similar job in related fields within the past five years and/or details of on-going projects
- When a company is in Joint Venture (JV), partnership or consortium agreement, the role of each partner must be clearly defined in the JV agreement
- An affidavit confirming that all information, document, presented and attached are true and correct of the company
Collection and submission
The document containing the scope of services /works and other technical requirement is available for collection upon payment of non-refundable fee of N30,000 ($83).
Interested bidders can purchase the bidding document from the following address:
The General Manager (Procurement) TSP,
Room 122/129, Power House Building,
Transmission Company of Nigeria Plc Corp
Plot 441, Zambezi Crescent,
Bids should be delivered by hand or registered mail to reach the above mentioned address not later than 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 12 September 2017.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.