The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is calling for reputable companies to tender for the supply and installation of 20KVA inverter/solar panels in Abuja, FCT; Irrua, Edo State.
Qualification criteria for solar panels tender
Interested eligible bidders are required to produce the following documents, in order to qualify:
- Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Current tax clearance certification for the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015)
- Evidence of VAT registration
- Evidence of certificate of compliance by National Pensions Commission (PENCOM) Reform Act 2014
- Certificate of compliance by Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in line with the provisions of ITF Act, 2011, amended
- Evidence of interim registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) IRR
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed
- Company audited accounts for the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015)
- Evidence of registration with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund
- Current sworn affidavit disclosing that:
- The company is not in receivership, insolvent, and/or bankrupt
- The company does not have any director who has ever been convicted in any court for a criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety
- Evidence of financial capability, and support from a reputable bank
- Company profile and technical qualifications of key professional staff
Collection and submission of bidding documents
A non-refundable tender fee of N10,000 ($32) shall be made payable in bank draft for any job quoted by prospective bidders to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), on presentation of the original copy of receipt issued by the Finance and Accounts Department, NCDC, Jabi, Abuja, as evidence of payment of the tender fee.
Interested bidders shall collect bidding documents from:
The Secretary, Parastatal Tender’s Board (PTB),
Procurement Unit, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control,
Plot 800, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja
Submission of bid documents
Prospective bidders for the works and goods project should enclose as follows;
- Two technical bid documents in a separate envelope (marked TECHNICAL)
- Two financial bid documents in another envelope (marked FINANCIAL)
Both envelopes containing the technical and financial documents respectively, should be in one sealed envelope with the project title and LOT number quoted, e.g. “Tender for Supply/Provision of XXX” with the company’s name and address indicated at the back of the envelope and sent to the address above.
The closing date for the submission of bid documents will be at 12:00 noon on 1 March 2017.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.