In Nigeria, the National Arts Theatre, situated in Lagos requires the supply and replacement of electrical parts.
The prospective contractors/suppliers must possess the following documents:
- Evidence of current certificate of Incorporation by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Verifiable evidence of tax clearance certificate for three years (2013, 2014 & 2015).
- Details of company profile showing three to four years similar jobs previously/presently being executed, including letter of awards, completion certificate, payments etc.
- Evidence of interim registration report issued by BPP as registration on the national database of contractors, consultants and service providers.
- Evidence of Pencom compliance certificate as contained in section 16(6)(d) of the Public Procurement Act and Industrial Training Fund (ITF) amended Act of 2011.
- Evidence of letter of financial capability/bank support to execute the project
- Evidence of audited payment accounts for the past three years (2013, 2014 & 2015)
- Evidence of payment of N10,000.00 ($31) non-refundable tender fee of National Theatre, Lagos through REMITA of any Commercial Bank
National Arts Theatre tender information
Tender documents shall be collected from the procurement office of National Theatre Lagos, upon the presentation of REMITA RECEIPT print-out of non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 ($32).
Interested bidders should include a court sworn affidavit indicating that:
- The company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt,
- they do not have any director who had been convicted in Nigeria or any other country for any criminal offence including fraud and financial impropriety,
- that no officer of National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos or the BPP or a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
All tender documents should be in sealed separate envelopes (technical and financial) and marked with the title of the projects of interest as appropriate for each lot (1-7).
Both envelopes should be placed in a bigger envelope and labeled as ‘Title Project’ and address to:
The Ag. General Manager/CEO National Theatre National Theatre Complex Iganmu, Lagos.
The package lot number must be clearly written at the top right hand side of the envelope (e.g. Lot 2).
The name of the company should be boldly written on the reverse side of the envelope.
All tender documents should be submitted by hand and deposited in the tender box in the office of the Ag. General Manager/CEO. National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos, before Monday, 28th November 2016 by 1 1:00am.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.