The federal ministry of agriculture and rural development hereby invites interested bidders to submit prequalified documents for procurement and installation of solar system panels.
Interested bidders must submit the following documents to qualify for the tender:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission by inclusion of certificate of incorporation and article of association
- Evidence of current tax clearance certificate (for the last three years) corresponding with declared annual turnovers by inclusion of photocopy
- Company profile with list of key staff, curriculum vitae, competence, educational qualification, experience, registration with professional bodies
- Evidence of previous similar project undertaken in the past including scope of project, location, contract form, evidence of successful completion of the project interim or final valuation and certificates
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement
- Evidence of registration with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund
- Evidence of possession of relevant equipment for work
- Evidence of current audited account of the company for three years 2016, 2015, 2014
- Evidence of financial capability/reference letter from a reputable bank
- Sworn affidavit that the company is not bankrupt
(b) None of the Directors is an ex-convict or bankrupt
(c) None of its Directors is a staff of the college
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 by inclusion of compliance letter from the National Pension Commission
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011 by inclusion of compliance letter from the Industrial Training Fund
- Company’s full contact address, GSM phone numbers, email address for ease of communication
Tender documents for solar system panels procurement
All tender documents are to be requested from:
The office of the Head Procurement,
Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu,
Interested contractors can obtain tender documents upon payment of non-refundable fee of $95.
The closing date for the submission of bids is on or before 12:00 noon Wednesday 19 July 2017.
All tender documents are to be submitted to:
The Office of the Head, Planning Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu Ebonyi State
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry direct to your inbox.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.
Featured image source: SAREC