The government of Mali is requesting expressions of interests from consulting firms to oversee the construction of the 225kV Manantali – Kati (Mali) bunk line and related posts.
Eligibility of bidders
- A consulting firm with proven experience in the supervision of electric power network works in general and the construction of electric power transmission line HTB (170, 225, 400 kV) and of interconnection stations in a specific way;
- To be a consulting firm capable of mobilising a team of high level experts for the mission and each having a confirmed experience with strong references in the field of construction of lines and substations HTB.
Tender information for consulting firms
Interested consultants must provide the following documents:
- A letter of declaration of interest of the candidate showing the company name, address of the head office, contacts;
- The candidate’s references in the field of control and supervision of the construction of an HT line for the transmission of electrical energy and interconnection posts, specifying for each mission carried out in the past;
- The name of the beneficiary;
- The period of the mission; the cost of the mission;
- A certificate issued by the beneficiary of the mission or any other document confirming the completion of the assignment.
Only missions that are the subject of certificates issued by beneficiaries will be taken into account when evaluating expressions of interest.
Expressions of interest written in French should be sent by e-mail to the addresses provided by latest Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 10:00am (Bamako time) with the mention “Expression of interest relating to the Selection of a Consulting firm for the control and supervision of the construction work on the 225 kV Manantali- Kati and related posts”.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.