The Lesotho Electricity Company (LEC) invites sealed bids from eligible circuit breaker specialists, for the provision of necessary works, maintenance, materials, repairs and other technical services required for the successful completion of the maintenance of circuit breakers for LEC.
The works involve the following:
- Provide training to LEC personnel before maintenance works commence in order for the personnel to understand the equipment operation and maintenance and allow them to be actively involved during the contract execution
- Diagnosis and condition assessment services of 11kV up to 132kV circuit breakers
- Provide materials and repair circuit breakers that diagnosed faulty
- Provide technical support through telephone calls and call out to site when necessary for the period of 12-months after project completion
- Comprehensive contracts management
Collection of documents for LEC tender
A complete set of bidding documents is available from the procurement office.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect documents at the below address:
Lesotho Electricity Company (Pty) Ltd.
53 Moshoeshoe Road
P.O Box 423
Bids must be delivered to the tender box located at LEC management block reception on or before 13th October 2016 at 12:00.
Bidders are advised to attend a compulsory pre-bid meeting, and the cost of visiting the site as well as obtaining necessary information shall be borne by bidders.
Clarifications shall be communicated in writing until 5th October 2016.
Subscribe to tenders service
For more detailed tenders you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, ESI Africa can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.