In Mali, Plan International has issued an international tender notice for the supply, installation and commissioning of solar photovoltaic (PV) equipment in the Kayes region.
Mali Plan International and its partners, International EsF NGO and the NGO CAEB AER-MALI received funding from donors (the European Union and Plan International Spain) to finance the Project Access to Energy Services Renewable Kita (PASER-K) and intends to apply part of this grant to eligible payments under the Contract and Supply Installation solar equipment in 30 villages of Kita.
Plan International Mali invites sealed bids from eligible bidders (eligibility rules EU external actions EDF) who meet the requirements to supply and install in Kita, Kayes (Republic of Mali), four (4) separate batches for the following equipment:
- Lot 1: 30 solar generator Mills cereals
- Lot 2: 30 Solar Kiosks (battery charging station)
- Lot 3: solar lighting kits for 24 schools, 7 health centres and 58 public squares
- Lot 4: 4 solar refrigerators (vaccine storage)
Obtaining additional information
Eligible and interested bidders may obtain further information from Mali Plan International.
For any queries pertaining to the tender documents, bidders can call the below number Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 15:00.
Tel: (223) 44-90-09-56)
The work planned as part of that market are to achieve within maximum of five (5) months from the order date of notification service. The offers, in sealed envelopes, should be submitted to the address below not later than Tuesday 1 March 2016 at 10:00 am (of Mali).
Submission of bids through email will not be allowed. All documentation must be sent to the following address:
Mali Plan International Street 286,
Hamdallaye ACI 2000 Bamako – Mali, BP 1598
Mr Saliou NDAW, Deputy National Director Operations Officer
Subscribe to tenders service
For more details on this tender and the tenders below, you can subscribe to our Tender Subscription Service.
By partnering with a global information provider, we can offer a database of opportunities for the energy industry.
An annual subscription gives access to tender notices across the African continent for all energy sectors.
- Mauritania: Design, supply, installation and commissioning of 2 desalination plants and 3 photovoltaic power generation systems and herd test. Deadline: 29 February 2016
- Nigeria: Construction of solar house. Deadline: 29 February 2016
- Senegal: Supply and installation of solar photovoltaic systems and networks low voltage. Deadline: 22 March 2016