Cybersecurity can be a complex and unclear landscape to navigate. Threats seem to lurk in every corner, but it is often hard to get a definitive answer about how big the threat is or where you need to focus your attention.
In 2015 and 2016 the Ukraine power grid was severely compromised through cyberattacks. But what would it take for a cyber breach to bring the United States or United Kingdom, for instance, to its knees?
In the light of this uncertainty, how do utility leaders prepare for and mitigate, not only the cyber risk, but the potential financial and reputational risks associated with a threat that doesn’t play the rules, and is constantly evolving?
This webinar addresses the following questions:
- How do utilities across the power, water and gas sectors come to grips with the reality of cyber threats?
- How do you get C-Level and Board backing?
- What is the risk profile for utilities around the globe and are some more at risk than others?
- What are other utilities doing to protect themselves?
- Where do you go for assistance or inspiration?
- Is enough being done or is the threat completely blown out of proportion?
- Should you get someone to hack you to test your defences?