Trans-Africa Projects (TAP), an Eskom and Fluor joint venture company, is committed to building an inclusive South African economy.
Through the youth employment service (YES) programme, TAP will offer successful applicants a one-year work-based experience within engineering, finance, human resources and procurement fields at their head office located at Johannesburg or regional offices in Cape Town and Durban.
Join a team of highly specialised professionals with expert knowledge and allow the TAP team to guide and mentor successful applicants on a path of professional development.
Opportunities open for graduates qualified and interested in:
- Engineering – Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Mechanical
- Finance – Accounting and Financial Management
- Human Resources – Behaviour and Social Science, Industrial & Organisational
- Psychology or Human Resources
- Procurement – Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Logistics
• A South African Citizen
• Candidates must be between 18 to 35 years of age
• Must currently be unemployed with no work experience and residing in Durban, Cape Town, Pretoria or Johannesburg
• B. Com Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources or BA Social Science
• B. Eng. / B. Sc. Electrical, Electronics, Civil or Mechanical
• Leadership: Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback, self-correcting and presenting a positive attitude; and
• Functional / Technical: Functional skills and technical competencies may be required, depending on the nature of the role where the business considers.
Placement of the YES-Learner
* TAP is committed to increasing the representation of marginalised groups in line with its Employment Equity Targets.
Please send your CV, cover letter, qualification certificates and a copy of your full Academic Transcripts, specifying the field name to email@example.com by no later than Friday, 24 July 2020.
Kindly consider your application as unsuccessful if there has been no correspondence with you by 15 August 2020