If you are the ideal candidate for this role you will find yourself working in conjunction with a technical engineer to ensure work is executed according to the project design and specification.
Furthermore you will be managing subcontractors to ensure they meet the required quality requirements, as well as health & safety standards.
One of your main responsibilities will be to make sure that all basic necessities are in place on site including; availability of materials, regular maintenance of equipment and other administrative tasks.
If you are eager to pursue a career in renewable energy, and possess excellent technical and organisational skills, this role is ideal for you.
- Relevant engineering or construction qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing construction of structural, electrical or mechanical plants
- Previous RE experience is highly beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a diverse group of people and cultures.
- Excellent technical and report writing skills with acute attention to detail and computer literacy
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans, Zulu or Xhosa will be an advantage
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and set installation targets
- Knowledge of health, safety and quality regulations
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Open to significant travel