A world leading renewable energy developer and IPP is in search of a Technical Project Manager to join their professional team based in Cape Town.
The successful candidate will have extraordinary organisational and managerial skills as he/she will be responsible for coordinating all involved internal and external stakeholders in the project as well as plan, monitor and manage the execution team’s work.
An excellent technical understanding of solar projects is a prerequisite as the candidate will supervise design, engineering and construction of solar power parks. The candidate will also be responsible for preparing the project charter for approval and write the O&M manual for the plant, therefore good written skills and English proficiency is a must.
The candidate needs to be presentable as he/she will represent the company in the EPC contract, Sub-EPC contract and other sub-supplier contracts.
If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your technical and project management skills in a prestigious international renewable energy player, then this is the ideal role for you.
- A degree in engineering/business/economics from a reputable tertiary institution
- Postgraduate qualification in Electrical Engineering/Project Management is highly advantageous
- 5 – 7 years’ relevant experience within the renewable energy sector
- Proven previous performance in a technical project management position on a minimum of two medium or large sized projects
- Excellent managerial skills and a good team player
- Good communication skills are non-negotiable
- Fluent in English
- Proficient using MS Office