Our client, a global pioneer for competitive solar energy, and part of one of Europe’s largest power producer’s is looking for an innovative Technical Officer who will be responsible for designing, maintaining and installing solar PV rooftop systems.
The successful candidate will have in-depth experience in PV design, invertors, batteries and energy management systems.
You will be responsible for all rooftop PV designs, installations and technical support for both the residential as well as the commercial market.
Not only will you need to exhibit a strong technical mind-set, but you will also have excellent project management skills, understand the different technologies and how they integrate, and be able to design a cost effective system to best suit your client’s needs and pocket.
- Mechatronics qualification
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in PV, invertors, batteries
- Proven track record in designing energy management systems
- Project management experience
- Finance and costing experience
- Rooftop installations commercial and residential
- Added advantage: Auto-Cad experience and an understanding of architectural drawings