Our client, a leading renewable energy asset management company is in search of a competent, detail orientated Technical Manager to join their team.
Filling this role, you will be responsible for remote monitoring of their renewable energy projects in order to anticipate any operational concerns.
You are perfect for this role if have experience enhancing processes, monitoring through SCADA, and analysing the performance of the facility across a range of inputs.
You will be working closely with the operations team and travel to site is expected.
If you are self-driven, methodical, with an eye for detail, looking to add value in a fast paced and exciting project environment, then this is just the job for you.
- BEng Electrical or related degree
- Ability to code in Excel (Matlab competency preferred)
- Previous technical experience on solar projects is preferable
- Ability to manage large amounts of data
- Must have a thorough understanding of contracts
- You must have an understanding of LV, MV and HV networks
- Willing to travel as necessary