An international developer, owner and operator of electricity generation assets across Africa is looking for a Systems Developer to assist in developing and implementing an asset management system (AMS) based on ISO 55000.
The system will be implemented across three operational renewable energy plants.
The Systems Developer will form part of the team responsible for the management and implementation of key projects that will embed a strong asset management function within the company and its operational plants.
The ideal candidate will have a key interest in trouble shooting and analysing current systems in order to assist in implementing a more effective system.
A strong ability to manage your time and compile well formulated reports will be key to the success of the project.
This is the perfect role for an engineer looking to gain experience within the renewable energy industry forming part of a team pioneering the implementation of a new, more efficient and refined asset management system.
- Bachelors or BTech in Engineering
- 2+ years relevant experience – systems engineering is advantageous
- Experience implementing or using CMMS/ETP systems
- ISO55000 or PAS55 experience is highly advantageous
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in the power generation or industrial engineering environment is highly beneficial
- Ability to troubleshoot and work well in a team
- Code 8 driver’s license or similar is required