A leading consulting and technical advisor within the renewable energy sector has experienced rapid growth within their renewable energy division, and currently seeking a Senior Engineer with solar PV experience to manage projects from conception through to completion.
The role will see you working on large-scale solar PV projects and encompass project management and construction monitoring activities. As the senior engineer within the division, you will be responsible for business development and client management as well as providing technical input on utility-scale plants, conduct initial assessments, due diligence, construction monitoring and generate technical and non-technical reports – this includes specifications, contracts, proposals and various calculations.
In order to successfully deliver your KPI’s, you will share a passion for renewable energy and the technologies which facilitate this growing industry. You will need to understand your market and competitors to ensure that you are providing the company with a strong competitive advantage.
This is a superb opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their scope in the energy sector. Growth opportunities are apparent and you will see yourself getting involved in the entire project, from inception through to close.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or equivalent (renewable energy qualification would be an advantage)
- Experience in PV power plant production and construction
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Solar PV industry on large scale as well as providing technical support
- Technical due diligence for large scale power plants is a big plus
- Previous experience in PV system designs
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, time-manage and work within schedules in a team
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Solution orientated
- A passion for renewable energy
- Sound knowledge of the REI4P