Our client, a leader in the commercial and industrial rooftop solar PV sector in South Africa is looking for a vibrant Senior O&M Manager to manage and optimise a large portfolio of solar PV rooftop projects in various provinces.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for renewable energy and large solar PV projects. Your responsibilities would include compiling updated and business plans for the board of directors, running regular meetings with O&M Managers, and maintaining relationships with all clients and sponsors of PV systems under management.
You will be responsible for the execution of efficient and ordered operations management systems, growing the O&M projects under management, ensuring effective communication between the operations and maintenance team and the client and maximising the black economic development.
If you work well in a team and independently, with a large amount of responsibility, and is a natural problem solver that can prioritise and action tasks accordingly, then you should apply for this job!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar
- Business development or sales experience
- 5+ years’ working experience in a managerial role in a company of 50+ employees
- Excellent track record in managing and growing teams
- Experience in working in the solar PV industry
- Accounting or legal experience will be a bonus