Expand your career in Electrical Engineering and be part of a unique global scale Renewable Energy Power Producer. They are seeking an intelligent and self-motivated Electrical Engineer who has the relevant expertise and aptitude to manage the technical aspects of a large utility scale PV Plant.
You will also be the interface link between the defined project shareholders, the technical advisors and the various sub-suppliers.
The successful candidate will have in-depth electrical power plant knowledge coupled with an understanding of tender requirements and grid code compliance experience as you ensure that projects are connected to the grid according to Eskom and general design standards. You will also need to provide electrical quality and evaluation support to the construction management team, and provide analysis and technical review of yield reports.
This role is for you if you have more than 5 years of broad experience in low, medium and high voltage engineering and come from a project management background.
- Electrical Degree (BSc. Eng, B Tech, or equivalent)
- Proven technical ability
- Proven ability to work with AutoCAD
- Project Management qualification will be a major advantage
- 5 years’ experience in power project management and power generation
- Expert knowledge of MS-Office and simulation software PVSyst
- Experience in project development would be an advantage
- Must be willing to travel and perform site-visits
- Good communication and team interaction skills