Reporting to the Finance Director, the ideal candidate must be able to maintain collection assurance, manage credit risk and accounts receivables (AR) collection as well as monitor AR using customer credit management functions on SAP.
A key function of this role will be centred around your SAP experience, with responsibilities including releasing billing through SAP for revenue and AR recognition and recording and storing all related journal entries in SAP.
Further responsibilities will include validating customers on Salesforce, performing credit checks for sales orders and deliveries as well as requesting and managing customer credit lines with insurance companies.
Are you energetic, self-motivated and numerically minded?
If you enjoy a challenging yet rewarding work environment with huge potential for growth then this job is for you.
- BCom Accounting, Finance or Economics Degree
- Solid knowledge on customer credit management and collections assurance
- 2+ years of experience in working with SAP and Salesforce
- 5+ years related work experience
- Excellent in English, speaking and writing
- Able to work independently and in a team with good business ethics and integrity